Friday, August 29, 2014

ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!!!

     Hey guys!! Just another post from me!! I tried to go with a blog that was more of a "free for all" sort of thing..but I don't think it is working out too well. So, my idea is that I have specific days that I blog about specific things. Like beauty posts on Monday, fashion posts on Saturday, and food posts on Wednesday...get the point??? I think the days where I won't post something in my blog for sure are Tuesday and Thursday; just a heads up. Well, I think I will try doing that, and I hope that it will work out.
     Aside from that boring stuff, today will be fun Friday...cheeeeeeesy I know..but I still think it's a cute name. Fun Friday is all about fun events, fun places to go for vacation, fun things to do, and just FUN in general!!!~ So today's fun fact..haha.. I had to laugh because it was just that funny..fun facts..so cliche. I keep distracting myself..STOP IT SHANA!! Anyways, today's fun thing to do is the ALS ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!!! Ok, ok..so some of you may be thinking right about now that this challenge is not just for the heck of someone dumping loads of ice on them-self, BUT that it's actually for a good cause. I know that too! I just want to encourage you guys to do the ALS ice bucket challenge if you are nominated to help the awareness of this disease. If you guys REALLY don't want to accept the challenge, you can try to donate to the organization. Just some back ground information....ALS stands for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and it's a neurodegenerative disease (meaning that people with ALS will gradually lose the function of their brain....leading to death.) I know, I know..it's super sad. But I wanted to let you guys know that you guys can make a change. But to end on a much more happier note. Watch these celebrities taking on the ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!!!~ ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment