Thursday, August 28, 2014

OMG!!!




So I am officially a junior in high school!!! To be honest, I still can't believe that I am not a fish in high school anymore!! I am not a shark yet, BUT I will be next year! (For those of you who don't know what a fish or a shark is....a fish is a freshman and a shark is a senior. ^_^) I seem to accidentally introduce myself to others as a sophomore....I have to work on that. Aside from my realization of being "almost" through with high school, I think that the academic things in junior year will live up to the scary expectations..sadly. Well, I am not 100% sure on that because it's only been 3 days since school started, but I have a feeling that some of my classes will force me to stay up til 2 or 3 in the morning. I am NOT exaggerating!! Last year I took this class called WHAP..yes WHAP! Anyways, it stands for AP world history, and MAN was that tough!!! If I ever, and I mean ever have to take that class again..I will hurt somebody!!! >.< I hope I don't have to hurt somebody, but if that WHAP shows up...you all know what's coming...Well I guess I will end on that sad/creepy/omg she is coming after me note. :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment